KHOO TECK PUAT HOSPITAL
Khoo Teck Puat Hospital (KTPH) is a 570-bed general and acute care hospital, managed by Alexandra Health. Opened in June 2010, KTPH offers a comprehensive range of medical services and specialist care to the community in the north.
KTPH is the first step in the cluster's plan to build an integrated healthcare hub in the north of Singapore. Plans to build a new community hospital and a medical centre are in the pipeline.
For more information, visit: www.ktph.com.sg
(FROM YISHUN MRT)
- From the Yishun MRT control station, look out for NTUC Fairprice supermarket. Turn right from NTUC Fairprice supermarket and walk towards taxi stand.
- Cross road junction.
- On the right side, you will see Yishun Town Garden. Walk across the Garden toward Block 932. You will see Yishun Polyclinic.
- Cross the road and head towards Yishun Polyclinic and KTPH.
- To get to KTPH Main Foyer, you can walk along the footpath past Yishun Polyclinic and Yishun Pond.
- When you get to KTPH, the SOC Tower C will be on your left. Walk past Tower C to the Main Foyer for the immersive arts experience.
BY PUBLIC BUS
- Please refer to this map for buses that ply routes near KTPH.
- From City: Take CTE/SLE. Exit Yishun (Exit 3) onto Lentor Ave. Continue towards Yishun Ave 2. Turn right onto Yishun Central.
- From the North: Take SLE. Exit Mandai Ave (Exit 8B) and continue towards Yishun Ave 1. Turn left onto Yishun Ave 2. Turn right onto Yishun Central.
- Along Yishun Avenue 2, drive into Yishun Central where KTPH is located. You may look out for the prominent landmarks which are Block 647, Block 651 and SAFRA/Yishun
- Drop-off points: Main Lobby @ L1 OR Transit lounge @ B2 Lift lobbies.
- Parking Facilities (196 lots): Charges are at $0.025/min and $1.50/hr (for car); $0.80/entry (for motorcycle).
- If car park is full, the other alternative is to park your car at the HDB car park (Block 652) across the street from the hospital (Tower C).
- Same directions as provided for those travelling by car.
- Taxi stand is next to A&E (2 taxis).
- Additional waiting area (4 taxis) is opposite the main lobby.